There are a few questions we hear all the time. This blog post is meant to give you some knowledge and advice on the best options to rid yourself of ingrown hairs... anywhere.
"How to get rid of ingrown hair on legs"
This is a common question and phrase we hear. Some people get ingrown hairs on their legs if they wear tighter pants, or shave with too much force. It's certainly not uncommon, so here are some tips.
- Shave with a lighter pressure. If you shave with too much force, you are apt to breakout and get more ingrown hairs. This is a simple solution, but often quite effective.
- Moisturize within 2 minutes of showering. By moisturizing within 2 minutes, you get the skin and pores when they are most receptive to healing.
- Buy high quality, soft clothing. This is horrible advice for your wallet, but it helps significantly when it comes to irritation. Lululemon is a great option, as the leggings are soft and gentle on the skin. Many men with sensitive skin swear by their dress shirts.
As waxing has become more popular, this problem has become more of an epidemic. Ingrown hairs are taking over our lives and we're not going to stand for it any longer. Here are a few tips to prevent and soothe those pesky ingrown pubic hairs.
- Rub your skin with a towel or exfoliating sponge every time you shower or bathe. Do this inbetween waxes and you'll make the skin more receptive for when you get your wax.
- Apply a pubic serum to help soothe. Getting an oil that contains Jojoba and Tea Tree will help prevent ingrown hairs from occurring, as well as soothe them if they come up. This will also help with dryness and irritation.