Bushbalm Careers - Operations Specialist
Open Position: Operations Specialist
At Bushbalm Skincare our obsession with solution focused products is what drives our business forward. As an Operations Specialist you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations that help deliver these products to our customer base. This will include stock and resource management, coordinating with our manufacturing and 3PL partners, and helping facilitate product development and roadmapping.
- Work with our 3PL partners to ensure stock is always available, including helping coordinate incoming and outgoing finished goods and raw parts from our warehouses, cosmetic manufacturers, and fulfillment partners.
- Communicate restock and new product launch manufacturing timelines with internal stakeholders
- Forecasting and resource management
- Partake in product sourcing and new product development, including working with suppliers both domestically and internationally
About This Role:
This is a full-time role. You will work closely with the Chief Product Officer, as well as the rest of the Bushbalm team as this role has many touch points. In this position, you'll be required to work in a fast-paced environment that will allow you to learn the in's and out's of a skincare company that is growing and launching new products.
This is an internal position based out of our head office in Ottawa, ON. You will be required to work out of the office(pending pandemic restrictions).
- Passion for the Bushbalm brand and our mission to provide problem solving skincare, everywhere
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with purchase orders, operations, forecasting, product development and sourcing is ideal
- You must be a great communicator, both verbal and written
- Analytical and problem solving thinking
- Must be available, flexible hours to communicate with our team
- Bonus* - experience with Shopify, ERP platforms and integrated accounting software
About Bushbalm Skincare:
Bushbalm is an evolving all-natural skincare and ingrown hair prevention product line - specifically, but not limited to, targeting the pubic area. Think bikini line, underarms, legs, or anywhere else you might get bumps or irritation from hair removal. Whether you trim, groom, remove – or let your body hair grow our products were created to take care of your most sensitive areas while making sure you feel confident in your skin down there and everywhere with results that you will see and feel.
To apply, please fill out this form.