Sales Representative - New Accounts
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About This Role:
This is a full-time role. If you are a smart, ambitious and self driven individual who is looking to join a fast-paced, rewarding environment, we have the perfect opportunity for you! As a sales representative you’ll work directly with the Sales Lead, reach out to new prospects, build large prospecting funnels and close sales for Bushbalm’s wholesale business.
- Working closely and in partnership with Sales Lead to complete all allocated tasks.
- Conduct daily high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads (between 30 to 60 calls a week) and social selling (e.g. via Instagram).
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Emailing or calling salons and spas and introducing them to Bushbalm Skincare.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge as a subject matter expert to communicate the value of Bushbalm to estheticians, spa owners and small retail stores.
- Monitor wholesale sales and review trends.
- Own feeder markets that have significant new opportunities.
- Use a CRM to maintain sales prospecting efforts and run weekly reports that will be reviewed by the leadership team.
- Ideally you’re passionate about skincare!
- You have social media experience - primarily you just need to know how to send a DM.
- Take feedback on sales techniques well.
- You must be a great communicator. We love to over-communicate at Bushbalm, so everyone is in the loop! If you are in hospitality you know this all too well.
- You have sales experience.
- You’ve used a CRM.
- You’ve worked in retail or a spa location.
Ideally, you are:
- Early in your career, ready to make a name for yourself in one of the fastest-growing Canadian skincare brands.
- You are a lifelong learner; you come into every new opportunity ready to learn and make yourself better.
- Comfortable and excited to get in front of prospective clients across North America.
- You are a team player.
- Self-sufficient and organized.
About Bushbalm Skincare:
Bushbalm is a skincare brand that solves common skin challenges, such as ingrown hairs, dark spots and razor burn everywhere on the body. Think bikini line, underarms, legs or the tush. The company is headquartered in Ottawa’s Little Italy and on a mission to be the number one skincare product for the bikini line and underarms.
The unique product line, ecommerce first business model, a largely untapped retail opportunity and fast paced culture make Bushbalm one of Ottawa’s most attractive startups to learn and grow. In 2020 the company landed a deal on Dragons’ Den and became the 3rd fastest growing company in Ottawa. In 2021, the company was awarded Ottawa's Fastest Growing Companies and in 2022, the CEO was recognized as Ottawa Business Journal's 40 under 40.
- Work closely with a team of experts in the DTC start-up world.
- Health benefits.
- Competitive compensation structure with performance bonuses.
- Lifestyle spending account.
- Office culture and environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free access to award winning skincare.
To apply please email email@example.com
Bushbalm is on a mission to solve common skin concerns the beauty industry has long ignored.
Think ingrown hairs, dark spots, razor burn and more.
We're striving to be the #1 product line focused on bikini line skincare.
Why Join Us
Since 2016 we've grown our team with industry experts and skincare enthusiasts. Bushbalm is in such a unique place, as we're in the heart of beauty and crossed with e-commerce.
By joining you'll understand what goes into a fast growing direct-to-consumer beauty company.
We do have staff who work remotely, but our HQ is in downtown Ottawa.
We're still a small, tight knit team. Most of our team is located in Ottawa, Canada, but we now have employees spanning across the world remotely.
To date, Bushbalm is in over 1,000 waxing salons, on the shelves of Indigo, Urban Outfitters and more.
We're growing our team and departments at a fast pace. Our most mature departments are Marketing and Product Development.
Other departments that are well established include Operations, Customer Service, Design and Finance.
Our team is primarily headquartered in Ottawa, Canada.
We're open to remote candidates, but would like to hire first in Ottawa, so we can gather easily. In regards to your workday, we are a flex model and allow employees to work remote when they wish.