Director of Retention Marketing
About This Role
This role is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing retention marketing strategies across all channels. You’ll execute marketing initiatives, optimize the user experience, and strategize how to increase LTV of Bushbalm customers. You will own the strategic vision for the launch of our loyalty and retention efforts, including building out a robust loyalty program and optimization of our current email & SMS strategies. You will be a critical member of the growth team, and will manage a marketing coordinator to help execute your vision. The successful candidate will be equal parts creative and analytical, delighting our customers with new experiences while measuring the effectiveness through advanced analytics.
- Performance focused marketer with primary objective of growing revenue from returning customers and increasing CLTV
- Work with Marketing team to plan Email & SMS campaign schedule to meet KPI’s
- Content strategy with healthy mix of highly engaging and converting content
- Develop segmentation strategy and determine cadence of sends
- Analyze metrics and provide feedback to design team
- Evaluate Loyalty program software and successfully implement a loyalty program focused on building a community and increasing customer retention rates.
- Responsible for Budget allocation across retention platforms
- SMS - Postscript
- ESP - Klaviyo
- Stamped.io - customer review platform
- Analyze current email & sms automation strategies and run weekly A/B tests to improve performance across D2C and Wholesale businesses
- Gather research data both qualitative and quantitative around highest value customers to help guide marketing strategy
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with your CV.
Bushbalm is on a mission to solve common skin concerns the beauty industry has long ignored.
Think ingrown hairs, dark spots, razor burn and more.
We're striving to be the #1 product line focused on bikini line skincare.
Why Join Us
Since 2016 we've grown our team with industry experts and skincare enthusiasts. Bushbalm is in such a unique place, as we're in the heart of beauty and crossed with e-commerce.
By joining you'll understand what goes into a fast growing direct-to-consumer beauty company.
We do have staff who work remotely, but our HQ is in downtown Ottawa.
We're still a small, tight knit team. Most of our team is located in Ottawa, Canada, but we now have employees spanning across the world remotely.
To date, Bushbalm is in over 1,000 waxing salons, on the shelves of Indigo, Urban Outfitters and more.
We're growing our team and departments at a fast pace. Our most mature departments are Marketing and Product Development.
Other departments that are well established include Operations, Customer Service, Design and Finance.
Our team is primarily headquartered in Ottawa, Canada.
We're open to remote candidates, but would like to hire first in Ottawa, so we can gather easily. In regards to your workday, we are a flex model and allow employees to work remote when they wish.