As seen on Dragons’ Den, Bushbalm Skincare is a thriving direct to consumer brand in the skincare industry. As a Website Merchandiser you will work on the company's fast paced marketing team . In this role you’ll work on site adjustments, campaigns and ultimately how the website looks and performs. In this role you’ll work directly with the CEO for several months to understand the technology and the historical best practices.
- Assist in writing product descriptions and product fields.
- Ideate and upload design assets to the Shopify website.
- Create frameworks and implement new landing pages on Shopify.
- Organize and plan the hierarchy of the website, from collections to bundles.
- Create products and virtual bundles with 100% accuracy. Every metafield must be accounted for.
- A/B test and iterate the website based on hard data and results.
- Work closely with the email and social teams to create landing pages and content for key campaigns.
About This Role:
This is a full-time role. If you are a smart, ambitious and creative natural communicator who is looking to obtain real life experience in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect learning opportunity for you! In this position you’ll learn the details of a highly customized Shopify theme and what goes into being a data oriented, creative merchandiser.
- You must understand Shopify.
- You must have experience using Shopify Metafields.
- You are data driven, yet highly creative.
- You have some merchandising experience and willing to learn.
Bushbalm is on a mission to solve common skin concerns the beauty industry has long ignored.
Think ingrown hairs, dark spots, razor burn and more.
We're striving to be the #1 product line focused on bikini line skincare.
Why Join Us
Since 2016 we've grown our team with industry experts and skincare enthusiasts. Bushbalm is in such a unique place, as we're in the heart of beauty and crossed with e-commerce.
By joining you'll understand what goes into a fast growing direct-to-consumer beauty company.
We do have staff who work remotely, but our HQ is in downtown Ottawa.
We're still a small, tight knit team. Most of our team is located in Ottawa, Canada, but we now have employees spanning across the world remotely.
To date, Bushbalm is in over 1,000 waxing salons, on the shelves of Indigo, Urban Outfitters and more.
We're growing our team and departments at a fast pace. Our most mature departments are Marketing and Product Development.
Other departments that are well established include Operations, Customer Service, Design and Finance.
Our team is primarily headquartered in Ottawa, Canada.
We're open to remote candidates, but would like to hire first in Ottawa, so we can gather easily. In regards to your workday, we are a flex model and allow employees to work remote when they wish.