Have you ever heard someone compare something to being "as smooth as a baby's bottom"? It may sound like an odd comparison, but there's a reason why a baby's skin is known for being so smooth.
At such a young age, the skin regenerates (sheds dead skin cells) extremely quickly. As a result, babies always have a fresh and soft top layer of skin. As we age, the skin regenerates at a much slower pace which means that dead skin cells rest on the surface for a longer period of time. The result is skin that looks dull and feels dry - no fun.
So how can you get back to baby-smooth skin? The answer is simple: you must exfoliate! Exfoliation will speed up the skin's regeneration process by removing dead skin cells to reveal a new and smooth layer of skin.
We have developed ultra-thin sugar based exfoliating scrubs that will leave your skin looking & feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom at all times. But, if I haven't yet convinced you that you need this scrub in your life, allow me to give you 5 reasons as to why you'll love our exfoliating sugar scrubs.
1. They will keep your skin smooth
Our sugar scrubs will give your skin an irresistibly smooth look and feel. The star ingredient responsible for this baby-smooth effect is Jojoba Oil. Jojoba Oil is one of our key ingredients in all of our products - including our exfoliating sugar scrubs. Jojoba oil mimics your body's natural moisturizing properties which allow for extra hydration and as a result, super smooth skin.
2. Our scrubs are 100% natural
All of our exfoliating body scrubs are made with simple, natural ingredients that are gentle and will not strip your skin of its natural moisture. As a result, your skin will be left feeling nourished and rejuvenated after exfoliation - as opposed to feeling dried out.
Click here to learn about the ideal ingredients to incorporate in your skincare routine and why.
3. They will prevent razor bumps and burn
Using any one of the Bushbalm™ exfoliating scrubs will effectively prevent razor bumps and burn. Here's how:
1) Our scrubs will prevent razor burn by moisturizing & softening your skin before hair removal. If the skin is dry while shaving, then the razor blade will not glide smoothly. Instead, it will tug on the hair and skin which can create micro-abrasions (mini cuts). Similar to if you fall off a bike and skid your knee, you may experience a skid-like rash or "razor burn" hours after your shave. Our scrubs are packed with nourishing essential oils that will soften the skin, allowing your razor to glide with ease and minimize razor burn.
2) Our scrubs will prevent razor bumps by removing the dirt, oil and dead skin cells that may clog your pores. If the pore is clogged, the growing hair strand will not be able to break past the skin's surface and instead will become trapped - causing an ingrown hair. Our scrubs give the pores a thorough cleaning so that your hair can grow back normally instead of getting trapped.
4. They will remove dead skin cells
The key to smooth skin is removing the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin; in other words, speeding up the skin's regeneration process. The fine sugar that makes up our scrubs will naturally buff away dead skin and work hard to unclog any pores. By removing the top layer of dead skin, our scrubs will effectively reveal fresh, new and healthier-looking skin.
5. They target and treat specific skin concerns
Each sugar scrub is designed to target and treat a number of specific skin challenges such as Keratosis Pilaris, ingrown hairs, hyperpigmentation and dark spots, razor bumps and burn, and the list goes on. Click here to learn about the specific skin concerns each scrub targets.
Overall, you will love our exfoliating sugar scrubs because they: 1) will keep your skin smooth; 2) are 100% natural; 3) will prevent razor bumps and burn; 4) remove dead skin; and 5) target and treat specific skin concerns. With benefits like that, what's not to love?!
Still not convinced?
Check out some of these reviews from our customers.
"This scrub is a must have. It is very different from other scrubs on the market. It is lightweight , lightly scented, and very moisturizing. The combination of oils and sugar makes your skin feel wonderful. I have used higher end scrubs and this is right up there. I use it all over my body , my skin feels baby soft after a shower. Highly, highly recommended. 5 ⭐️"
"I have only used this once, & I am SOLD. I used this on my “down there” area before shaving & when I tell you I have never gotten that close of a shave & been THAT smooth before, I swear I’m not lying. I’m seriously shook. I will be a customer for life. If you’re debating this purchase, just get it. You won’t regret it!"
"I bought this scrub along with the dry brush and the nude oil for after, and I cannot express enough how legitimate this product is. I've tried so many products that claim to help treat ingrown hairs and razor burn that do absolutely nothing after a month of use. Bushbalm's products are like no other - visible results in as little as two to three weeks! I just ordered my next box because Bushbalm is like having shampoo or a loofa in the shower - a must have!"
If you want to see more reviews from Bushbalm™ customers, click here!